Watford CVS FREE Fundraising Conference – "Plan, Branch Out and Grow”
Watford CVS is inviting you to the
Watford CVS FREE Fundraising Conference
Plan, Branch Out and Grow
In terms of the outcomes, we are aiming to help organisations grow their income and become more sustainable by:
- Taking a more strategic/planned approach to their fundraising
- Improving their success rate in funding applications
- And by diversifying their income – particularly unrestricted funding
- Rachel Jackson, Marketing Director & Richard Morris, Founder and CEO from TheGivingMachine
- Jacquie Hime, Executive Director from from North Herts CVS
- Calum Munro, Programme Officer from People’s Postcode Lottery
- Sneha Blair, Fundraiser from Playskill
- Emma Power, Scheme Manager from Home Start & Three Rivers
Lunch will be provided. We hope that our conference will encourage local community groups to be more innovative & creative regarding their finances, particularly today when public purse is under a lot of pressure.
The ‘Funding Conference’ is funded by the Hertfordshire Community’s Foundation Workforce Development Grant.
When and Where?
Wednesday March 7th, 2018
9:30AM - 2:30PM
Holywell Community Centre, Chaffinch Lane, Watford WD18 9QD